We support you in your online work
To meet today's challenges we provide you with an entire suite of online solutions that enable you to work remotely, train in CAD/CAE/CAM or self-study with solutions from SIEMENS Digital Industries Software (NX, Fibersim, Tool Costing, Tecnomatix, Solid Edge) and Celeritive Technologies (Volumill & Voluturn).
Trainings, workshops, presentations and consultations, webinars, trial versions, e-books, home licenses, support panel, are only part of our offer.
Online solutions package: trainings, webinars, e-books, test versions
We introduce a range of solutions to enable you to work remotely, train and self-study.
- Trainings – all training courses are available online. We use technical solutions which enable simultaneous training of several people with full interactivity on the line "lecturer - student". – see sample training packages.
Similarly, we organise individual workshops and technical consultations.
- Presentations – we organise presentations on specific CAD/CAE/CAM packages, also on models supplied by the customer.
- Webinars – we organise webinars concerning solutions introduced in new versions of NX, as well as specific topics, e.g. evaluation of injection moulds. The library of the latest webinars can be found on CAMdivision's YouTube channel.
- E-books - we provide electronic versions of books such as To the basics of NX CAD and NX CAM, details on CAMdivision Library page.
- Support panel – gives the possibility to report issues to our technical department, which is available at this link: Support Panel.
- Blog nxcad.pl - you will find here many descriptions and specific technical tips concerning mainly the nx cad/cam modules – technical blog https://www.nxcad.pl/.
- Licenses to work at home - it is possible to use company licenses through:rRenting a license for your home computer; in the case of NX for 120 days at a time; connecting to the company server via vpn network.
Please contact the technical department, preferably via the support panel or technical service department.
- Trial versions – we provide the possibility of testing commercial versions of the software, e.g. NX Trial online as well as in a traditional form on a stationary computer.
Trial software NX Student Edition, Solid Edge Student Edition.
Self-study in a home environment is supported by the possibility to download free versions of e.g.
- NX Student Edition
- Solid Edge Student Edition
- Tecnomatix Plant Simulation
An extensive library of tutorials is also available after installation of the software itself.
If you have any further questions please contact us
Try out the trial versions
NX CAD/CAM trial versions are free trials of NX software, which includes selected NX CAD, NX CAM and NX CAE packages or specialised applications of the NX Mold/Progressive Design type (mould and die design).
Within the scope of the NX CAD/CAM package, we provide you with:
- a test license for 7 - 30 days,
- media on DVD (or for download from ftp),
- borrowing a book or eBook,
- initial training, e.g. online
- assistance and consultation during tests,
- test postprocessor (NX CAM)
The offer is addressed to companies only.