I. General Information.
1. The website www.camdivision.pl is operated by CAMdivision Sp. z o.o. • Błonie ul. Sosnowa 10, 55-330 Miękinia • NIP 899-25-86-710 • KRS 0000401754 • REGON 020398085
2. The Website gathers information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
1. Through information voluntarily entered into forms
2. Through cookie files saved in end devices.
3. Through web server logs collected by the hosting operator home.pl
II. Information in forms (questionnaires).
1. The site collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website can also save information about the connection settings (time, IP address).
3. The data in the forms are not shared with third entities unless this has been approved by the user.
4. The data provided in a form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the register kept by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in a form are processed to meet the purpose of that specific form, for example, to process a service request or to make a business contact.
6. The data provided in the forms can be forwarded to entities that perform certain technical services - this concerns the provision of information about the owner of a registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network j.b.r. - NASK), websites supporting payments or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
III. Information about cookie files.
1. The website uses cookie files.
2. The cookie files (so-called "cookies”) are IT data, especially text files, which are stored in the end device of a Site User and are provided to enable the use of the Website pages. The cookies usually contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on an end device and a unique number.
3. The Website operator places cookies in the Website User's end device and has direct access to them..
4. The cookie files are used for the following purposes:
a) to generate statistics which allow you to understand the way how the Website Users use Internet pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
b) to maintain the Website User's session (after logging in) which allows the User not to re-enter the identifier and the password on each page of the Website;
c) to determine the user profile in order to display relevant advertising materials in advertising networks, especially the Google network.
d) There are two principal types of cookie files used in the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User's end device until logging out, exiting the Internet page or closing the software (the Internet browser). The persistent cookies are stored in the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until the User deletes them.
e) The software for browsing websites (an Internet browser) usually allows storing cookie files on the User's end device by default. The Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. The cookie files can also be blocked automatically. Go to the help section or the Internet browser documentation for detailed information.
g) Cookie files placed in the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners collaborating with the Website operator.
h) We recommend that you read the privacy protection policies of these companies to learn how cookie files are used in statistics: Google Analytics privacy protection policy
i) Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, particularly the Google network, to display advertisements relevant to the way in which the User uses the Website. They may keep the information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
j) Each user can view and edit the information contained in the cookies within the scope of the information about user preferences, gathered by the Google advertising network, with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Server Logs.
1. Information about some user behavior is subject to logging-in into the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website and to provide the most efficient use of the provided hosting services.
2. Information about the user's browser,
a) request time,
b) response sending time,
c) name of the client's station - the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol
d) information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was entered through a reference link,
f) IP address information.
g) information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
3. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - if the Website was entered through a reference link,
4. Information about the user's browser,.
V. Providing data.
1. The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed boundaries.
2. The data that enable the identification of a physical person are made available only upon this person's consent.
3. The operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorized bodies based on legitimate demands and within the scope arising from the demand.
VI. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookie files, he/she may change the browser settings. However, we inform you that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security and maintenance of user preferences can hinder, and in extreme cases, prevent the user from using web pages.
2. To manage the cookie file settings, select an Internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
1) Internet Explorer
7) Safari (iOS)
8) Windows Phone
If you have any questions concerning this Privacy Protection Declaration, the practices used on this site or available ways to maintain contact with it, please send your comments to: email@example.com.